Pin Your Favorite Projects

Friday, July 13, 2012

Playing with Dolls as therapy?

                                    The wall is actually wallpaper that looks like bricks


                                   The aprons, actually  napkins with ribbon hot glued to them


                       All the desserts where made by using sculpting clay and a You Tube tutorial



                                                Carmel and Strawberry Frappuccinos


                   I made the Frappuccino machine from scrap galvanized tin that I folded and attached black  electrical tape and foam  for the lid


                        Again scrap tin, a marker and index card create the coolest menu board


                                        A straw recycles as a rail on the counter top

 
            I cut out the Starbucks logo and glued it to a piece of  folded galvanized tin to create the counter top


              Chocolate brownies with pecans and a Strawberry Frap hot glued to a Scrabble square


            Some of the girls.. Chloe, Liz and Tanzania


For the past two weeks I have been playing with my dolls alot. I am often most creative when I am thinking about projects and making very important decisions. And so, here is the result of last Thursday evenings trip to the drive thru with my son to Starbucks.. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment